I sat for the Salesforce Analytics-DA-201 exam two weeks ago. The exam covers connecting to and transforming data, exploring and analyzing data, creating content, and publishing and managing content on Tableau Server and Cloud. I started with the official Salesforce study guide but needed something faster that let me practice real questions. That's when I found ITExamsTopics and grabbed their desktop version to work through alongside my notes.
What helped most was how the exam-style questions were framed on their platform they showed how the real exam tests your understanding instead of just memorization. Since exploring and analyzing data makes up 41% of the test, I focused heavily on those practice questions first through their desktop tool covering calculations filters parameters and LOD expressions. Then I worked through creating content at 26%, connecting to and transforming data at 24%, and publishing and managing content at 9%. I went through multiple rounds of real exam questions and sample questions before my exam date. If you're prepping for Analytics-DA-201, try their free demo first, then grab ITExamsTopics desktop version for actual exam questions.
I sat for the Salesforce Analytics-DA-201 exam two weeks ago. The exam covers connecting to and transforming data, exploring and analyzing data, creating content, and publishing and managing content on Tableau Server and Cloud. I started with the official Salesforce study guide but needed something faster that let me practice real questions. That's when I found ITExamsTopics and grabbed their desktop version to work through alongside my notes.
What helped most was how the exam-style questions were framed on their platform they showed how the real exam tests your understanding instead of just memorization. Since exploring and analyzing data makes up 41% of the test, I focused heavily on those practice questions first through their desktop tool covering calculations filters parameters and LOD expressions. Then I worked through creating content at 26%, connecting to and transforming data at 24%, and publishing and managing content at 9%. I went through multiple rounds of real exam questions and sample questions before my exam date. If you're prepping for Analytics-DA-201, try their free demo first, then grab ITExamsTopics desktop version for actual exam questions.
YouTalent® is an online community of talent. If you have a talent, whether it’s singing, dancing, acting, modeling, drawing, or whatever talent it may be and you would like to share it with the world or to network with other talented individuals, then you've came to the right place.